Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Acipenser

Feeling sick today... Fell asleep at 10pm last night... yeah I know... That's SO EARLY!
Hahaha... I really 'tidur mati'...
1st, I didn't know when my roomate got back from meeting...
2nd, HC came into my room and I didn't know till she woke me up... @@
After that I straight away set my alarm and jumped to bed... And find myself awoken at 9.15am...

Didn't want to go to class at first... But got motivated when I remembered Z went to class although he was having fever... btw the class he went was canceled then.. Opppsss... Gomenasai... Didn't notice you weren't online... Won't happen again!

Then going down the stairs with HC... she told me Z asked her to sign... *Cha tou*!!!!
Should have went back to bed... haha...

But ended up dragging myself to EE class... I was shocked too! =P
This is what I do in class when I'm bored...

'Model kaki panjang dan cantik'(Model with long, beautiful legs)... Yes... and the whole picture looks more beautiful and interesting with the Nike logo there! Hehe... good publicity! Really is a good and experience model... Pammy~~ haha

Thought only morning... since evening I was fine so I didn't take the medicine.. But then now I feel colder and the fever is acting up... so *swallowed* medicine...

Was halfway cooking dinner just now... Till I heard the sound we're always alert of... FOGGING! And I'm halfway cooking... (=.=)"
Covered everything and got stranded in the room... So hungry!
What a time to FOG! *pif* *pif*

Anyway, after class we sorta hang out in Pocket D... There are hamsters and fishes for sale~!
The hamsters are SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! There 3 types of breed there... forgot their names... but they're darn expensive! RM18/25 according to the breed.

Then there's the fish spa... Rm2 for 5mins... Nah... I didn't try it... Wanna save up and try it in Pavilion! =P
There are lots of fishes sold there... Goldfish, Guppy, Fighting Fish, 'Ikan keli' ... etc...
Among all the fish, I am only attracted to one kind... Because I've never seen it before and I kinda liked it's weird shape!

Meet the Acipenser @ Sturgeon! Yeah... sorry not so clear... hehe... UTPians go Pocket D to see nearer and clearer! I like to see this fish swim... it's as if it's dancing... and it can swim on it's back along the surface of the water... maybe it's something common but I rarely see a fish do so!

The best shot I had today...It swims vertically too... actually this fish seems to swim every way it likes... The black one looks like dancing... the other one is actually the fish's bottom body... that's why I said this pic is nice! Haha... one front and one back... I like!

Only 2 of this species though... I was wondering why so little. Then I looked at the price... RM45.50... @@...
My jaw nearly dropped... So expensive!!!
Well... somehow I usually managed to pick the things I really like and they appeared to be the most expensive ones... (=.=)"
I had an expensive taste! Haha... WHICH my purse can't support!

I came back and googled about this fish... Seems like there's all together 26 species of Acipenser!!

They all looked almost alike... and lots of names...
I wonder if I really did rare it... will it grow to be like this?

This is quite a BIG tangki! And these acipenser can grow from 100kg-600kg!

Hehe... actually I think it'll grow depending on it's types? Not so sure... but it's sure is big!

Acipenser gueldenstaedtii (small)

Atlantic sturgeon

철갑상어 Acipenser sinensis

If you want to see more... just need to google 'acipenser'! Hehe... of course not many people are interested~~ But it's fun! Was thinking it would be nice to be able to see the Acipenser swimming happily in the aquarium in the room.... released tension and stressed for awhile right...

But then again... Lazy to CLEAN!!! XD
No need buy = Less work = Save $$$!

Arghhh.... Sien... feverish ...