Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bored...

So sien...
Got Econs individual and group project to complete...
Not to mention the test 2 too...
At first thought only need to choose 1 of the 3 cases studies...
Apparently we were wrong...
We had to attemp all 3...

And for my part... I have no idea what's going on!
I am not an economic person nor do I have the brain for it!
I only like maths! =P
How la wanna complete it!
Anyone have answers for Case Study 1 let me know ok!!! XD~~

Downloading animes, movies, series like MAD!!!
Need to fill up my new HD... or else...
I'll be bored to death during internship!
Any suggestions for nice movies,animes, series to download?
Eng, Chinese, Jap, Korean... semua I sapu... lol
Thinking of going to intern scares me...
Esp after the briefing today... (=___=)|||


Btw... Saw Hayfa's blog last night!
I went over to look at a sweater...
I liked the design... it's quite comfy...and cheap
but it's cream in colour...
And its design is a bit puffy type... which makes u look fat...
Can't decide to buy it or not!!! @@

I am definitely tempted... but Shanny gave me 1 word after looking at the pic...
"Ugly"... well... her taste in clothings were nvr the same with mine anyway~~
lol! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNY!!! =P

Arghhh... Fai fai come back... 
Bored here without ya! XD~~

No comments: