Monday, August 25, 2008

Phototag...took me few hrs!!!

Tagged by Lily.This time it's a phototag~~

The Instructions:

Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

1) The age you'll be on your next birthday

It's the 22nd for the coming one... Can't find a pic with 22 on it! XD~~

2) A place you'd like to travel to

Everywhere that exist on Earth

Esp this but I don't know where is it...

3) Your favourite place

Perhentian Island...

4) Your favourite food

Anything that taste good and delicious!

This shows that I'm quite greedy... haha.. Don't have a particular fav food... I like anything that's nice! So thought of buffet pics since one pic has lots of food in it!

5) Your favourite pet

So cute!!!

I love puppies!~!! Dogs too! =)

And rabbits~~

6) Your favourite colour combination

Mainly blue and pink but...

I love all colour combinations~~

7) Your favourite piece of clothing

Any nice clothes~~

8) Your all time favourite song

OST : Brand New Breeze & all its' instrumental pieces in the show!

DBSK

Love his songs! Esp this whole album!

Never got bored of this song... Over you!

9) Your favourite TV show

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

10) First name of your significant other/crush

=P ... Case sensitive!

11) The town you live in

This pic should be taken by Central Square.... because I recognize the street! XD

I don't stay in the supermarket but this is the town in SP! A lot of supermarket here! Central Square is the top right pic...

12) Your first job

13) Your dream job

Disney Animator

Be able to draw from scratch like this guy drew this with photoshop! So nice!!! Copyrighted~~ Taken from Deviantart

Anime or whatever also can... but then... I still prefer not to work! =P

14) A bad habit you have

Well.. sometimes I can be really untidy! Should have other habits but took me so long to actually think of one... hehe unless you can tell me! Untidy is not a habit right? Nvm ~~

15) Your worst fear

Losing someone close to me... be it family, relatives or friends... (Actually I can't stop laughing looking at this pic! So cute!!!)

16) The one thing you'd like to do before you die

To lead a happy, enjoyable, fun, exciting...

and full of love... life...

I tag:

1) Ai Ting

2) Ang Khian

3) Kulvinder

4) Wan Sin

5) Yun Yi

No comments: