Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today...Weds

Received my cute 'babies' yesterday night!!! Just got it from my member~~... I opened the box and saw these CUTE little darlings....
hahahahha

I find it funny when I saw they're cute... but in real life it really is cute!!! And it's not cheap! These four cost us RM120~~ ... @@


Well... at least I'm not the only one who said it's cute... my group mates think so too!
Ahhh... at least I'm not too EE I think... XD

EE had to attend an adjunct lecture today in Pocket D... And it was raining like cats and dogs! I parked my car at the Pocket D parking(opposite Pocket D)... and the pathway to go there was flooded!!!!

I am sooooo not gonna walk there... Anyway I had a meeting with my SV so I'll just walk the other way to my car then~~

This is not a fish pond... But this shows how heavy the rain is today~~
It's just a normal patch of grass lying around~~

Hehe... Curi2 take pics! I fell in love with my SV's notebook!!!

So small and the colour is chun! =)

No comments: