Friday, August 29, 2008

Work load piled up!

Going home tomorrow~~
I just can't WAIT!!!
Next week is DOOMS WEEK for EE~~... my batch of course!

4 TESTS NEXT WEEK!
Tues - PE test
Weds - DSP & EM test
Fri - EE test...

All course gonna have assgs and projects...Now already have 4 projects/assgs...
DSP,PE,EM,PS...

OMG!!!!

Who said EE is EASY???!?!?!!?
*breathe in* *breathe out*

Took this pic yesterday during the ESU talk... the library has been frozen over!!! We were kinda shocked since we seldom come to library anymore... so...
seldom encounter this 'phenomena'~~

I bet it feels like being in a fridge there!

Just had a meeting with ETP members and a senior just now...
Hahaha... quite late to actually start learning programming...
Gotta input all codes in and out!
And to think I need to refer back to a few subs from the past~~

I found a kitty quite high up from the ground... I don't think it climbed up...
Maybe someone put it there... pity fellow~~

It's so cute!!!

It was cold and shivering... pity it... I brought it down to the ground... So it can move around more and find its mom~~

PITY! Hehe.. it's so so cuteeeee...

No comments: