Thursday, August 28, 2008

Convo-8

Can't wait for my convo weiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~~~
The TENTH!!! Watch out!!!
July 05 will be in the next 2 convo!

Didn't plan to go convo that day... But ended up I went... Since I had few friends graduating...
And I can't resist Alex Tan's daughters!!!

Ai Ting, Shiou Ting and me went there... and we saw Ang Khian and Tee Hooi...
So one of the kids is holding this camera~~
The flowers are so nice~~ @@...
We were thinking... it'll be so great if our juniors will come to us during our convo... Now that I think about it... I don't know many leh~~
hahahha... =)
Jk jk~~

Alex's 2 youngest daughters... He had all 3 daughters! Lol!
They speak English so fluently! Really like little 'ang moh' kids.... esp the youngest one...

Cheese~~!!

This is Alex with his entire family... His oldest daughter is the one on the 1st left.... She is so tall and pretty!!! And she's only STANDARD 6!!! Taller than 3 of us!...Sigh...
Feel like a dwarf already~~

Hahaha... but I love this pic... Imagine the next time... It'll be our turn.... Maybe for him it'll be so much more happier and meaningful... because he has a family to support... and having all his beloved ones during his convo... So nice!

Really makes you feel like the big man! Hahaha... All the best in your future undertakings!
It was nice to meet you... =)

SPE Tour & Visit Dept Jan 08...

BTW... I actually forgot who and who are graduating... that when I'm there... I saw one by one I was like,' Eh! I didn't know you're graduating!'.... So pai seh~~

Gomenasai~~ Managed to wish Kul, Ravin, Ayesha, Ah Wong congrats!
To the rest... all the best and congrats! =)

Yes... I also saw someone I hated with my whole heart there...I totally forgot his existence... Thank you for going out of here~~
Didn't wish him till the end... I actually smiled and waved at him... Pei min already ok! Hmph!

2 words... GROW UP!!! =P

2 comments:

Chemhoster said...

Haha...Never know that that Alex got such a big family already. I was in the same class with him for Investment and Portfolio. True legend lar...

Pinky said...

hahaha is it? we were in the same dept... his daughters are so so cute!!! but quite shy~~