Thursday, November 06, 2008

I'm being watched...


Yeah... Somehow I felt like I'm being watched...

Being commented about...
Being talked about...
Being critisised about...

Oh well... that's normal~~
Everyone does the same thing...
No matter how good you are...
How bad you are...
In the end... there's no difference between each other...

Because we're the same!
I guess you were right after all...
Why bother... let it go...
=)

Can't wait for intern now!
Although scared and not mentally prepared...
But that's a whole new chapter that will take place in my life...
At least I could get out of here~
And hopefully I'll still be able to see you as usual... 
=)

4 comments:

Chemhoster said...

That's lot of people watch "gossip girl". Gossiping is part of life.

Bet everyone here cant wait to go intern. Especially during tis exam period, sienest time.

Pinky said...

haha...i bet u do tat too huh?
=P

yaler... cant wait to go out n explore!

Anonymous said...

probably cant wait to go out from utp i guess...i mean get out of the gossip here~its sien~

Pinky said...

haha so true