Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The "Sehati Sejiwa" Group

Me: Eh wanna ask... what question you're doing?

E   : I'm doing 2...
Me: Oh... then who's doing 1?
E    : Oh you can ask R. He's doing that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Eh I heard you're doing 1...
R   : I haven't start yet. Doing it later on. Need do the other one first.
Me: Ok...when your done let me know! I'm stuck!
R   : Ok...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: You're doing which question ar?
Y   : I'm doing 2...
Me: O.o... ?_?  ...you're doing 2???
Y   : Ya... why?
Me: No la... who's doing 1?
Y   : I think A is doing that. You try ask...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Apparently I asked D first...*

Me: Who's doing 1?
D   : Oh, not so sure la. I think it's A...
Me: O.o ... Y just told me he's doing 2... you're doing 2 right? E also right? So many ppl do 2?
D   : Ha??? No la! E and me are doing 2... Y is not doing 2 la...
Me: Oh kk...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: A! Are you doing 1???
A   : Ah ha... I'm doing 1...

*FINALLY*.... After a whole turn around... I found who's doing 1!!!... Basically didn't managed to ask Z... hahaha... sorry~~

And then today...

R   : I'm not doing 1 la. I'm doing 3...
Me: (=______=)" ...that day you said 1!
R   : Ya ha? Don't remember... I'm doing 3...
Me: Your group is playing me right? You guys don't even know who's doing what question... later missed out one ques! LOL...
R   : Hahahaha... No la... A and Z do 1... D and E doing 2... Y and me doing 3....

I CHA DAO~~ (=_____________________=)|||

That was one hell of a merry-go-round~!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! dis is indeed a wonderful group...if only we have more students like dis ten plagiarism wont take place at all..hahahha...salute to the group..

Pinky said...

hahaha... ya rite.. =P
but then again... hhehehe... think again! =P

tak payah salute =P

Anonymous said...

B is now R..so im R which was originally B dats y i commented earlier...no confusions...hahahha...plagiarism is good act..hahaha

Anonymous said...

the moral of the story is, do your own work. you could have solved it yourself using the time to putar belit ask ppl

Pinky said...

yea ... i wasted 3 days on this for nothing and only to finally found out an easier way out... besides... i helped this grp 70% here ...
wat've you got to say?

Anonymous said...

hi mr anonymous, dont tell me u nvr did dat in ur entire life..c'mon..be rational...if u r dat perfect, then i would expect u from Oxford or Harvard..so mind it...wanna talk bout moral story pulak..

Pinky said...

marilah kita bermoral bersama2... maaflah... patik tahu salah patik kerana membazir masa bertanyakan kpd org lain... patik akan bertaubat dan menjawabnya semua sekali seorg diri... biarlah walaupun akan mengambil sepanjang hayat patik...

haha... u wished... =P

min said...

hahaha
pinky
now only i know that me and phuong contributed part of the other 30%
:)

Anonymous said...

if u saying u contributed 70%...

hmm.. u saying the rest of the 5 people contributes 30% in total? which means each 6 %?

Tht doesnt sound like it... did u fail your maths??

Pinky said...

min: I din mean our grp la... I mean for that sehati sejiwa grp! Actually I gave them all 3 ques' ans already... and they appreciate it...

anonymous: If u read wat I wrote properly earlier... The 'This grp' I refer to is the sehati sejiwa grp... not my own grp. Get ur understanding straight b4 u tembak ppl.
And besides... if I'm not mistaken... I'm the top scorer in maths in my school... maybe you ought to get ur brain checked... man... I do pity u... =(