Monday, November 03, 2008

Tags...

Been busy the past few weeks and I think I missed out a few taggies...
And my blogrolling is not working!!!
That's why didn't know who updated and who didn't...
Anyway... I noticed I got tagged by Shea Teng...
So here goes!

Here are the rules. 
To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, 
tag at least 7 people (list their names), 
and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

1. I can turn my right hand clockwise while my left hand counter clockwise.. LOL
2. Usually when a person sits down... their feet are in a straight position some sort right? Well... when I sit... I tend to bend my feet inwards... don't ask me why... I just find that comfy  =P~~
3. Everytime sinus when I lack of sleep/rest... sometimes too much sleep also sinus... don't know why!
4. I am able to sleep for 12 hours or more in a day...
5. I can amplify my voice to the max when I'm with people close to me... but when I'm with a stranger or I'm presenting... you can hardly hear me *shy kot lol* ~~ @@
6. I like eating sardin(mum's specialty) /durian with rice! DELICIOUS~~
7. I don't like eating jam with bread... only have jam with cream crackers... XD~~

Now, besides listing down 7 weird things about urself, you have to list down 7 weird things about the person who tagged you. and post in the blog and tag 7 more people. hehe...all the best."

So weird things about Shea Teng, (can I copy paste back all she wrote on herself? LOL)

1. She is sometimes very friendly... but sometimes she change to someone freaky... hehe I mean maybe those times of the month~~
2. She says she's fat when she had a perfect bod? XD~
3. She is a crazy fella... I mean when play she can be very very... u know... crazy LOL =P
4. She can fake laughs of all kinds... evil, shy, loud...etc
5. She always changes car... haha
6. She sleeps late at night... very late I guess...
7. She likes small tomatoes!!!! (Just remembered... I got addicted to those from her and my sis...haha)

Sorry... Don't know much of your weird side... So I just simply write down! Tomorrow got Econs test! lol

Taggies:
1) Ai Ting
2) Charlz
3) Ching Shearn
4) Jim
5) Tze Ling
6) Wan Sin
7) Yun Yi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another taggy I just noticed from Wan Sin...

1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!

1. I love animals and am not afraid of dogs,cats, wolves, wild boars, tigers... etc ... haha... except if they come chasing me!
2. I freak out when there's cockroach around... Dislike insects lots... lizard is fine though...
3. As usual... I EAT A LOT... Sometimes till 5 times a day~~ Depending on my appetite
4. I must wash my hair everyday... cos I can't stand oily hair... some girls alternate and etc...
5. I don't like those kuay teow soup/mee soup etc soup... unless they're curry or with something else to spice up the taste... I don't like it when they're plain...
6. I must at least spend money on clothes/entertainment to cheer myself up at least once a month...No budget..
7. My wardrobe in UTP is full... at home also full... and I will still say this, "Nothing to wear"...~~ Typical lol..
8. I rarely drink soup because I usually forget to take them from the kitchen... but must have special drinks after every meal... be it hot or cold~~
9. I can't really swim... known fact. Learning to! At least can float and swim free style already~~
10. I love driving... =P

People who I tag: 
1) Charlz
2) Ching Shearn
3) Fook Yong
4) Lily
5) Stella
6) Tze Ling
7) Yun Yi

6 comments:

Tze Ling said...

wah so many tag..summore d level of difficulty of ur tag is a bit high for me hehe!:P

Pinky said...

haha... where got la... i oso can do... crap only XD~~
lol... tat day u tag me is for wat? cannot find in ur blog lol

Anonymous said...

haha... doe d. though im not sure what s d dif between dis one and d one i did before.

Charles T said...

walao!! Double tag!! >.< dun care, I do 1 oni =P

Charles T said...

Oh shoot! Double tag~?? zzzzz.... dun care, i do one oni XP hihi

Pinky said...

hahaha...wont take u long wat do 2...=P