Thursday, March 07, 2013

It's been awhile...

that I had last posted here!!!

Gosh, looking back at all my old pictures kinda make me missed all those memories in the past! And what's more, I'm so so freaking skinny back then!!! (as compared to now...duh~!) And I still think I was not skinny enough the last time.

Jeezzz...I should start loosing weight now! If not, my pictures are gonna be one plump lady~! Now of course, no girls in this whole wide world would want those kinda pictures for their pre-wedding now, do they?

As much as I wanna eat lesser, I ain't losing no weight! Better start exercising soon! My appetite grows daily! It's so hard to control yourself when you know you're not suppose to eat it, but your cravings and actions are telling you otherwise!

Oh my goodness...seriously need discipline and help here~!!!


No comments: