Friday, March 22, 2013

Miss the times we spent together

Went through all the pictures I once posted in my blog, through my handphone. Apparently the hp sync not only fb contacts, whatsapp etc... but also prepared folders of my pictures from my blog years ago.













We did managed to celebrate her bday with tau fu fah. Hehe not cake though...















Too many pictures... uncountable. All the years we've spent together with everyone in UTP! These pictures are randomly recycled from my old posts.

Now we've all really grown! Of course, expanding sideways too(esp me)!!

Everyone has moved on in their own paths. Few of us are married, engaged, in a relationship etc. Hope to hear more happy news soon!

I hope we'll be able to spend such time again in the future! Probably with families by then. Hehe..

Gosh... missing you guys!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: