Tuesday, July 01, 2014

House shopping spree almost complete~!

Yes! I have almost bought everything important that I need in the house!

Hurray~!!..

Now I am only left with my TV cabinet. And some parts and pieces for my common place upstairs. That I think can be postponed while I focus my $$$ on important things first.

For those who are preparing for a new home, better have some cash on the go! Things like appliances can opt for easypay or installments, but furnitures and renovations - you will need the cash up front. Among the big items that you need to focus your money on would be:
1) Plaster ceiling
2) House's door and windows grills
3) Kitchen cabinet
4) Important furnitures (excluding the decorative or less use furniture first for future budget...or unless if you have no budget, then by all means go ahead!)
5) Electrical items (Fridge, washing machine, dryer if needed, air conditioner, water heaters, lightings and fans)
5) Alarm system
6) Wireman for lightings and plumber to adjust the piping outlets
7) Built in wardrobe/make up table *optional
8) Built in divider *optional
and so on...

It has been a hectic month for me to hunt for all of those things! I started hunting and buying early of May 2014. As of today early June 2014, I only have TV cabinet left to purchase. Lucky me for all those Expos held in May! I shall share my findings next!

Stay tuned!

No comments: