Thursday, May 22, 2014

Rakuten

I bought a LED TV on Rakuten online this morning at work! Yup! How days have changed! Mum, I bought my TV online!!! ^^

I got a notification a week ago on a Samsung 32" LED TV in Rakuten going for sale. I was eager to buy it then but to my astonishment, the Ädd to Cart" button could not be pressed and was grayed. So I thought it was probably sold out.

Yesterday, early in the morning...I received an email on the Samsung 32" LED TV offer! I quickly clicked on it and purchased it on the spot! I was lucky as I was the first 2 person. It is only limited to 10 person with only one per customer.

Oh wait... have I not mentioned the price yet? Oh silly me... hehe... The price marked there was RM599.40! Apparently I have 3 credit in Rakuten, thus I got my LED TV for RM596.40! How AWESOME is that?!??

The TV model is SAM-UA32EH4005. I found an older version which is exactly Samsung 32" LED TV 4003 in Jusco selling for RM750-800!

So gotta thank Rakuten for the TV! And this TV has 2 years warranty on it (1 year manufacturing warranty and 1 year Senheng PlusOne warranty)! This TV will fit perfectly in my master room! Or maybe perhaps in common room? Shall see where should I put it soon!

Some general specification of this TV:



  • SAM-UA32EH4005
  • 32 inch LED TV.
  • Resolution:1366 x 768.
  • Wide Color Enhancer Plus.
  • Digital Noise Filter:Clear Motion Rate:50Hz.
  • 1x HDMI.
  • 1x USB(Movie)

No comments: