Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our first home!

And here we thought we would not be getting our house key in time! And the developer would have to borne the bank's interest...but we received the letter to collect our keys right on the dateline. Oh well, you win some you lose some. At least now WE'VE GOTTEN OUR KEYS~!! WOOHOOO~~!!

So freakingly excited! We had to go through quite a hurdle for the key. We were asked to clear any outstanding amount with the developer. Each time I called the person in charge, she was always not there to answer. I swear I called her like several times each day! She only answered my call like 1 or 2 times.

But anyway, when I checked with her, she said our bank had not released the final payment yet so we were not allowed to collect our keys yet. But on the contrary, we received letters from our bank stated that the payment has been resolved.

So we just went down to the developer's office to clear things up. On the spot we settled any outstanding payment. The lady in-charge kept telling us that they have not received the payment. I have no idea what is going on whether their system is not being updated or someone missed out the payment record.

We called the bank to double confirm on the payment and to get the details of the transaction. Ding dong ding dong~... apparently the transaction did go through!Thank goodness or else we wouldn't be able to get our keys that day! Someone must have overlooked that matter!

So here we were, all happy and couldn't wait to go see our house. That was when we were informed that we had to give a 3 days notifications before taking our keys. I was like "WHAT?!?"...and I have been calling you guys for countless of times and you did not inform me about that, nor was it written on the notification letter.

So the lady helped us and talked to their customer service. The lady in customer service came and told us we were supposed to give a 3 days notification. I explained to her that I contacted their person in charge a week ago and they kept insisting my bank had not disbursed the money. When I was there on the spot only they realized I was right. And I was not notified to give a 3 days notice. So luckily they managed to give us on the spot and also somehow managed to let us view the house and sign the handover.

Fuhh~!! So lengthy!

Anyway, here's a picture of us and our very first home!


I swore we never coordinate our clothes until later on only I noticed we were wearing the exact same colour! Hahaha...feeling all compatible and loved~~ =P

No comments: